stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Star Struck: A Status Update

I managed to get a slot in Bonnie Hunter's workshop, oh what fun. In preparation I bought a little fabric at the lovely quiltstore in Westerly. Blues and Greens and a little orange, colours liked by Linda and Kim, since I'm thinking of making this Star Struck a wedding gift for these guys...



and of course there was shirt deconstruction and a photo with Bonnie



This is Bonnie's Star Struck



I came home with about 4 completed blocks and bits and pieces in various stages





Hmm needed more light shirts and found this cute basket that is perfect to store these little squares




Today (3 weeks later), there are 17 blocks on the design wall



lots of little bonus triangle squares, oh what am I going to do with them? and 31 rectangles (enough to make almost 8 blocks), I'm thinking of making the quilt 8 x 10 blocks for a total of 80, hmmmm and I only have 25, so a lot more strips to join.......

No comments: