stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

                                                                                                                                                                           Well it's 2012 and I'm back at work after a relaxing Christmas break. Didn't get as much sewing done as I hoped but c'est la vie.






Orca Bay still in progress,  119 of the red string triangles completed, only another 8 to go, was it 128 that we needed?








 Here is an attempt at a better picture of the blue strings, taken in day light. this clue has been completed for quite some time and I stole the idea of making crumb blocks from the left overs from another blogger


here are 3 completed crumb blocks and I have quite a few in progress, am thinking of using up the red crumbs in a similar fashion. Perhaps they'll be part of the back or a border.








These wings are coming along too, only another 27 to make. Oh my gosh take a look at all those Orca Bays coming along on Bonnie's linky, I'm inspired to do some power sewing this weekend
and of course I couldn't resist and at the last minute started the New Year's Eve (NYE) (posted at the yahoo group quiltalk by Ann Smith) Mystery, here are the fabrics I chose. Only got to clue 2 though......

2 comments:

Kathy's A Quilter said...

Ambitious. Steady Pace. You will get it all done and it will be great.

Kathleen C said...

Hi Petra, I'm Kathleen in CT from our Lib-Quilters group. Have you posted a photo of your blue crumb blocks in our group? The members would love to see your liberated work, I'm sure.
Happy sewing.