stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, August 9, 2014

August Break: In my bag

After some thought and input from DD#1, I've decided to feature an old project bag, I really should push through and finish this old WIP, it's so close but the problem is, I've lost the momentum and making the second sleeve match the first one is a challenge due to my modifications and poor note taking!



In my green project bag:

An almost finished sweater using the 147-8 Candy - Jumper pattern by Drops.

Two empty packages for size 10 circular needles, I'm knitting the 2nd sleeve with these two needle sets.

The much scribbled on paper pattern.

The pen for the scribbling.

A set of size 10 bamboo dpns, just in case I want to use these for the sleeves knit in the round.

5 yarn labels for the balls of yarn that have already been used, this is Debbie Bliss, luxury silk DK, 100% silk  in the hollyhock colourway.

Two small balls of the remaining hollyhock yarn, will this be enough to finish the second sleeve I wonder?

A ball of Debbie Bliss luxury silk DK in purple in case I run out of yarn, or the sweater is too short, perhaps I'll finish it off with some plain purple.

No comments: