stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stashbuster Stay at Home Retreat Weekend

Hoping to make progress on my WIPs (Works in Progress) this weekend as it is the Stashbusters stay at home retreat weekend.

Last night I worked on piecing more quarter blocks for the Star Struck quilt, while watching the Royal Wedding, Kate looked so beautiful with her dimply smile and elegant dress, but wasn't Harry having a bad hair day? Surely I'll have at least 200 quarter blocks by the end of the weekend? hmmm the colour is very off in this photo.


The Kaffe Fasset inspiration is coming along and it is coming with us to the quilt store since I need some border fabric.

Then there is hand sewing the binding on the jungle quilt, ALMOST completed, just have to determine how to join the binding and then my first attempt at making a label, I'll try the freezer paper/printer technique (that means I finally have to set up the printer) and hopefully Natasha will design something fun for me.....


The Spring Mystery Quilts, am now on block 4, blocks 1 and 2 are lined up here, looking forward to joining the blocks.


Hand quilting the purple madness quilt that came out of a Sharyn Craig workshop some 18 years ago.....



Of course there are a couple of WHIMMs brewing, but I MUST finish something first.

How could I forget the blue quilts? they are also coming along.


No comments: