stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Secret Window Step 1.


There was much rain in my world on Saturday, a good day to bust some stash and go paint shopping for the planned week to start painting the interior of the house. The pool is open but not ready for dipping, can you see the rain drops?

These are my fabrics for Step 1, shirtings and some orange batiks together with an orange Gap shirt, stepping out of my comfort zone...

Step 1 complete: 4 patches a W block and another block and I have almost completely used up THREE whole shirts!!

These will be the fabrics for step 2. Just the dark blue yardage to cut and I think I know whose name is calling for this WIP...



I have a whole week off work ahead.so looking forward to it, despite dentist appointment tomorrow morning, potential closing on house refinancing on Wednesday and another mammogram and ultra sound on Thursday due to indeterminate density from the mobile mammogram!!, hopefully progress on painting and SEWING, gardening!!! and postage stamps have to be cut, sorted and posted by Wednesday....I'll be busy.

off for tacos, margarita's and an art movie with Ana, Fiona, Ellen and Marty......






No comments: