stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Debut Sale - Knit one Roast Too at The Velvet Mill

 I had frantically finished some WIPs, the green forest dragon and colour craving shawl, washed and blocked just in time. The green forest dragon was my first sale to a lovely lady, who is going to give it to her daughter for Christmas. This is the first item I've sold that I've made apart from a couple of commissions. Strange but exciting feeling....
The night before was sorting out the dishcloths and making pretty packages.....Pam has been a little dishcloth knitting factory churning out close to 50 dish cloths I'm sure. Surprisingly there was interest in potholders at the market.......perhaps next time we'll have a stash of those.

Setting up our colourful ware before the market opened. It was a lot of fun.


No comments: