stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Break: Reflection

A stroll in the neighbourhood with Cooper the mini Aussie who thank has recovered from his trauma a couple of months ago. Down to the cove we went.


I am so lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world, we saw a blue heron and a pair of white egrets. I should have gone kayaking, but the lawn needs mowing and a couple of chores await. I'm glad I took the stroll though, since the lady who owns the land where I've hidden our kayaks for the last week, was working in her garden and said that it was okay for us to eave the kayaks there. So now lugging the heavy kayaks in order to launch them is no longer a hurdle. Also lucky that I checked on them since the tide was high and they were in danger of floating away.

No comments: