stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 FO Friday #1

An FO from 2014

Glaciation MKAL, designed by Josh Rykes (Swordofaknitter)

Here's an FO from late 2014, it's finally been blocked, although I had worn it a lot and really like the shape, it is easy to wear, a really great design Josh. I used a skein of Madeline Tosh dandelion (linen and wool blend) in the Astrid Grey colourway, I really love this yarn, it has such a great feel and Malabrigo sock in the Eggplant colourway, it's a very dark purple, almost black and I love this colour and yarn

Glaciation


and an FO from 2015

Cadeautje -Thrummed Slippers by Ysolda Teague

I used Brown Sheep Nature Spun Chunky in grey heather and Malabrigo nube roving in the Indiecita colourway. This was my first thrumming project and a lot of fun, it is just am amazing feeling to put your feet in these slippers.


Thrums in the making


My advent socks are finished.....

Made from left over scraps, lovely memories for me

and the toddler Einstein cardi for GG is also finished

 Noro Taiyo Aran and the aqua is Cascade 220 quatro

I went icord bind-off crazy, binding of and joining seams, I think it gives a nicer unique finish. Still needs to be blocked to even out my stitching.

No comments: