stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 WIP Wednesday #2

simple vanilla socks


Just have to kitchner stitch the toe and start the second sock. I knit the foot in the movies so there are a couple of odd stitches, but these are for me.

Making progress on Viajante

almost knitted up the 2nd 100g skein, will I need a third I wonder or just move onto the lace border?

and started another Toddler Einstein cardi


in Noro Taiyo, this is the lower back and front almost complete, picking up stitches for the upper front will be next.

This is how we fared in Winter Storm Juno

In the two feel range, luckily we didn't lose power and the snow is light and fluffy due to the cold temps.

The snow makes a great back drop for knitting projects and yarn stash, but my arms ache  from a lot of shoveling yesterday.

No comments: