stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm back and it's a Mystery

Well it's been a while since I blogged mostly due to my move, but in the last few weeks I have started sewing again and then came Bonnie's new Mystery Orca Bay, I'm so excited to be able to join this year since I missed last year.

Fabric gathering (I'm going with Bonnie's since I like these colours and have some on hand), reds, blacks, blues and neutrals and yes I can use my thrift store shirts, some of my strawberry stash and all those blues I have been collecting over the years. The blacks left over from Natasha's black and white quilt.

and the crumbs in red and blue, but will I have enough fabric?
I shopped a little on ebay, and then the packages arrived
and yes, I couldn't resist a Kaffee Fassett set of fat quarters
Step 1 started today, what fun, stay tuned.

No comments: