stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sometimes a Thriftstore Shirt just can't be Deconstructed

Earlier in the year I had bought a couple of shirts for deconstruction at the local Goodwill, but somehow that one shirt I couldn't deconstruct, so well made, plackets, little details, good quality cotton, it was the only remaining shirt that I hadn't wielded the scissors at. Then a couple of times I saw my buddy Brian, I noticed he was wearing retro metro sexual shirts, hmm and then the penny dropped, maybe he would like it and it might actually fit him.
and Brian likes photographs and
posing and look at that
even the decor in his apartment goes with the shirt
love those wide plank floors
so one shirt was saved from upcycling and gets a different lease on life..................

No comments: