stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Break: Pattern

The word pattern brings to mind knitting patterns and my current WIPs (Works in Progress), my latest strategy is to focus on 3-4 projects at a time. This works well for me, enough variety so that I don't get bored and also a mix of easy knitting for the tired times when I just need some simple mindless knitting and more complex patterns for the times when I need the challenge and  concentration. Also a mix of selfish knitting and gift knitting, but not too many projects so that I actually see some progress each week and an FO (Finished Object) is not too far off in the distant future.

Current Patterns:

Nymphalidea by Melinda VerMeer ~ a shawl for an 80th birthday gift.


Rosa's Sleeveless Cardi -Jumper by Emma Fassio ~ a blue ribbon top for me.


Hitchhiker by Martina Behm ~ adding to my KORT (Knit One Roast Too) inventory, this is one of the most popular patterns on Ravelry with 15,435 projects!


Windowpane Dishcloth by  MaDonna Marie ~ the last of a trio of orange dishcloths for Lisa.



No comments: