stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August Break: Window

This is the window I look out of when I spend time knitting in my new studio, it was a dilapidated sunroom.



The lawn hasn't yet recovered from all the construction and a large pile of pine logs is awaiting removal. We had several white pines cut down earlier in the spring. In the vase, painted by one of my darling daughters (DDs) is the last of the purple gladiola from my garden this summer. These purple gladiolas have been making it through the winter in my Connecticut garden and multiplying, a bonus that I don't have to dig them up in the autumn.

It's been a rainy weekend so I'v enjoyed a lot of day time knitting. Please pop over to some of the other blogs participating in August Break 2014. The photography is impressive....I'm just using my iPhone 4S.

No comments: