stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday WIP #4

In the last couple of days I've made progress on one set of my Fab 4 WIPs.

First I think I need a couple of narrow rows on the top and bottom of the blue quilt (must think of a more creative name for this one)

here's one row almost complete

and some string/crumb pieced blocks, I'm having a lot of fun with this one..

next is Bonnie's Star Struck, I need more blocks, so I sewed a few more 2 1/2 inch strips together (light and dark) and cut them into 4 1/2 inches squares, next will be sewing on the corner squares.

then there's the border for the Kaffe Fasset, all the pieces are here they just have to be joined
and of course the Secret Window Mystery, trimming and ironing and waiting for the next step
Linking into Lee's WIP Wednesday, always fun.........



1 comment:

Toni said...

It looks like you have been busy! Can't wait to see them finished! Looks great!