stashdash2015

stashdash2015

Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 FO Friday # 2

Remember these booties? Well they were a mismatch, in colour waves and size, so I frogged and matched them knitting two at a time. I hope to deliver them to Milo tomorrow, he is growing into his BSJ. You might think that spring is coming and a baby won't need woollies, but here in Southern New England, spring is barley here, we had a frost last night and snow earlier in the week. The crocuses have peaked and the daffodils and forsythia are just about to bud.......so it will be a while before it is really warm.


Here is V2.0 of the booties, I hope you agree that they are a better pair and will match nicely with the Cardie.

The other BSJ, is almost finished, oh so close, just the dreaded binding (which I'm doing with an icord), weaving in ends, blocking and sewing on buttons. The baby shower is next week, so I had better hurry.

Happy Easter.......My girls may get a basket if I get my act together.

No comments: